- NYANGONO BIYEGUE Christine Fernande
- Assistante/ENSET Douala. Formation en Biochimie.
► PUBLICATIONS SCIENTIFIQUES
- Nyangono Biyegue Christine Fernande, Tsague Marthe, Ngondi Judith Laure and Oben Julius Enyong (2013). In vitro antioxidant activity of Guibourtia tessmannii Harms, J. Leonard (Cesalpinoidae). J. Med. Plant Res. 7 (42) 3081 - 3088.
- Nyangono BCF, Chakokam Ngangoum RM, Kuate D, Ngondi JL, Enyong Oben J (2012).Effect of Guibourtia tessmannii extracts on blood lipids and oxidative stress markers in triton WR 1339 and high fat diet induced hyperlipidemic rats. Biol. Med. 4 (1):01-09.
- Judith L Ngondi, Blanche C Etoundi, Christine B Nyangono, Carl MF Mbofung and Julius E Oben (2009). IGOB 131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double – blind placebo controlled investigation. Lipids in health and disease, 8:7
- Nyangono Biyegue CF, Ngondi JL and Oben Enyong J (2008). Chemical constituents and antioxidant activity of three Cameroonian medicinal plants. Proceeding of Nutrition and Natural Products
Conference Yaoundé, Cameroon
► COMMUNICATIONS ORALES ET AFFICHEES
- Nyangono Biyegue CF, Ngondi JL, Chakokam Ngangoum RM and Oben Enyong J (2010). Comparative antioxidant and hypolipidemic activities of extracts of Guibourtia tessmannii (Harms). Poster, 3rd Stakeholders Meeting of the African Network for Drugs and Diagnostics Innovation. United Nation Office in Nairobi UNON, Kenya.
- Chakokam NRM Nyangono BCF, Ngondi JL, and Oben J (2009). Antihyperlipidemic and antiperoxydative effects of aqueous and hydroethanolic extracts of Guibourtia tessmannii in Wistar albino adult rats Poster, Sixteenth Annual Conference of Bioscience –. University of Yaounde 1 Cameroon.
- Woguia A. L., Nyangono C.;, Kuate D., Ngondi J., and Oben J (2009). Hypolipidemic and antioxidative effects of the plant mucilage from Irvingia gabonensis and Trimphetta cordifolia in Triton WR – 1339 Induced Hyperlipidemic Rats. Oral Communication, Sixteenth Annual Conference of Bioscience –. University of Yaounde 1 Cameroon.
- Nyangono Christine, Ngondi Judith, Kuate Dieudonne and Oben Julius (2009). Effect of aqueous and hydroethanolic extracts of G. tessmannii on lipid profile parameters, transaminases activity, oxidative stress markers and antioxidant capacity. Oral Communication, First International Conference of Polymers Development and their Applications – University of Nigeria, Nsukka - Enugu State (Nigeria)
- Nyangono Biyegue CF, Ngondi JL and Oben Enyong J (2008). Chemical constituents and antioxidant activity of three Cameroonian medicinal plants. Poster, Conference on Nutrition and Natural Products – University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon.
- Nyangono Biyegue CF, Ngondi JL and Oben Enyong J (2008). Antioxidant activities of different varieties of Voandzeia subterranea. Poster, Nutrition Scientific Day – University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon.
- Nyangono Biyegue CF, Ngondi JL and Oben Enyong J (2008). Antioxidant activity of some plants curing viral B hepatitis. Poster, Nutrition Scientific Day – University of Yaounde 1, Cameroon.